Thursday, December 13, 2007

Step # 23 - Summary

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I really liked the challenge of getting the postings to work. Library Thing was one of my favorites as well as the Mash-up.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I was able to learn new things that i would not ordinarily not bother with.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Being able to make some postings work when I was not sure I was doing it correctly.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Allow staff the time to really work on the modules.

And last but not least…If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again choose to participate? Yes, I would be interested, if enough time and resources were available.

No comments: